Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

My Dad the video blogger

Since I haven't updated very much lately (okay, not at all), here's a little video my dad took while in Nebraska for the grandparent's 60th. I'm so excited that I figured out how to do this, I just had to share - please forgive my dad's cheesy-ness. Click the picture:

cherry pie

My dad's a vlogger and he doesn't even know it. He's quite the hipster. For guy who's nearly 62 years old, I must say he likes to keep up with technology and is not the least bit frightened by it. Unlike my mother who's afraid to surf the web because she "might get lost". Don't even ask...

EDIT: of course now it's messed up for some reason. But I swear it was working for a while. I guess that's what happens when one neglects one's blog for months - technical difficulties.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?