Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

It was a good year.

Just wanted to make my monthly check-in to say:

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that.

Hope everyone had a good one, whichever way you may choose to celebrate the season.

I know I did.

And so did fatty fat-fat, who had the pleasure of discovering a distinct taste for beer out of the bottle.

(The BF took care of him for a few days while I was out of town over the holidays, making him feel like a one of the guys by putting the poor cat through Hell Week - he was kind enough to journal it with the following video.)

mmmmm beer

P.S. Go HORNS!!!!! Show those USC fanboys who's boss on January 4th.

(more soon, specificaly concerning this)

Comments:
Happy New Year back at you!

(Will be so happy to get back to LA to work on post.) ;-)
 
I've half a mind to report you to the ASPCA.

Not because you gave the cat beer, but because you gave the cat what appears to be AMSTEL LIGHT!

THE HORROR!
 
Well, I can honestly say it's not Amstel Light. I'm not sure what it is, some overseas beer from Trader Joe's I think. It's cool though, we've enrolled him in a 12-step program and he's doing much much better. He'll be totally beer-free in 6 days!
 
Okay good. Amstel Lite is a beer so bad it should be a crime.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?