Friday, January 13, 2006

 

USC is humbled

Video:

Seconds After the Winning Touchdown

HI got in the spirit too!
this cat bleeds orange!

More video:

The Eyes of Texas Are Upon Us
(I deeply apologize for the horrible singing, some of which I freely admit is coming from me)

I had the pleasure of getting together with a big loud group of University of Texas alums at the Hooter's (yes, Hooter's) in Pasadena, 1 mile from the Rose Bowl, to watch this, the best game in college football history!! Wish I coulda been at the actual game, but this was the next best thing - although being in Austin would have rocked too.

Take THAT USC!! Unbeatable eh? It's always dangerous when teams get too cocky. Hope that doesn't happen to my Horns...

Hook 'Em!

Comments:
Some would argue that USC was cheated from a victory by a bunch of cheating cheaters. His knee was definitely down.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Okay, I'm not even ABOUT to get in an internet flame war with an anonymous poster (grow some balls!), but I will say this: If your team is up by 12 points with only 6 minutes to go and with the National Championship on the line, and you end up losing by 3 points, it doesn't matter WHAT happened in the first quarter - your team still deserves to lose! Face it, the better team won (and would have won with or without that questionable call - which was ultimately the refs' fault anyway, so how exactly does that make the UT players cheaters??).

Thanks, good night
 
I can handle a loss, but the better team did not win. Team is the key word here. The one man band got lucky and squeaked through with a cheap call.

I'm tired of all the white trash rednecks from Texas claiming that they are the best team. If Ohio State had played Texas with a healthy roster the Longhorns wouldn't have gone to the Rose bowl.

We'll see how well Texas does next year with out Vince Young.
 
And I'm so glad he reminded me of my white-trashy-ness... I had almost forgotten my roots! Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaawwwwww.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?